Monday, October 19, 2009

Xavier & Pearlyn

Right before the sun rises!
Xavier calling for fall in for briefing for the later part of the day.
All the groomsmen were punctual and ready to go!
Especially Patrick right?!

One line of groomsmen car all set to go!
I think this is the HONDA party!


Huat ah!
I prefer road to success!
(Success in gate crashing which they did later on!)

U can see how the ping pong ball was flying up and down.
I was laughing while taking the pictures!
It is crazy i tell you!

Mr William bargaining to the very last moment!
They still insist of not giving the ANG BAO!


He got himself the bride!



Very sweet looking Pearlyn!


This is the granny place!
I love the old look of the house!
Simple and neat!


Smiling so brightly!
I shall pronounce you man and wife!



How can love be describe with mere words!
The groomsmen gave both of them the worse headache ever!
How?!
By drinking CUPS full of red wine!


Photo Team Productions (Ray)

No comments: